If you have back pain and recently or suddenly developed any of the following, please consult your GP URGENTLY or call NHS 24 (Telephone:111)
- Difficulty passing urine or controlling bladder/bowels.
- Numbness or tingling around your back passage or genitals.
- Numbness, pins and needles or weakness in both legs.
If you have developed any of the following problems please seek further medical advice from your GP before sending this form:
- Unexplained weight loss.
- New, unexplained unsteadiness on your feet.
- Generally feeling unwell/fever